Northrop Grumman AMF OU Mgr Mission Assurance 2 in Lake Charles, Louisiana
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions through diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Our C130 UDLM/ PDM program is seeking a Mission Assurance Manager 2 to join a diverse team in Lake Charles, LA. The Quality and Mission Assurance organization is chartered with providing the skills and experience required to support a robust Quality Management System designed to ensure products and services meet or exceed internal and external customer requirements and promote mission success.
You will have the opportunity to define and monitor mission assurance program specifications and processes to ensure mission success of programs. You will perform or assure quality, risk management, safety, reliability and maintainability of program achievements, subcontractors, and suppliers in accordance with contractual requirements. You will assess program performance and risks, and determines resources to ensure mission assurance.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers video: www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
1. A Bachelor's degree from an accredited University and a minimum of 7 years of Mission Assurance experience; An additional 4 yrs of mission assurance experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement.
2. A minimum of 7 years of heavy aircraft maintenance / QA inspection experience on fixed wing, military or commercial multi-engine aircraft
3. Ability to be subject to both external and internal environmental conditions.
4. Able to wear respirator or other safety gear
5. Ability to apply diversification to approach a fairly routine processes
6. Able to be subject to areas which could cause various phobias due to height or closed spaces
7. Intermediate or higher proficiency with MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
8. Ability to obtain/maintain a Secret Clearance
1. FAA A&P license
2. C130J UDLM/ PDM Experience including technical data knowledge
3. USAF Level 5, 7 or 9 experience
4. Familiar with Root Cause Corrective Action tools and processes
5. Experience and knowledge of AS9100 standard requirements
6. Experience and knowledge of DCMA INST 8210.1 requirements
7. Experience with Northrop Grumman Tools such as the Manufacturing Execution system (MES)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Mission and Quality Assurance