Northrop Grumman AMF OU Facilities Manager 2 / Secret / Interim Secret in Lake Charles, Louisiana
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
The Northrop Grumman Aircraft Maintenance and Fabrication Center (AMFC) located in Lake Charles, LA is seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to support program growth, facility and machinery maintenance and facility modifications. Our AMFC team provides aircraft maintenance services to a broad range of military and government customers. Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to sustain optimized product lines across the sector while providing a decisive advantage to the warfighter. Additionally, Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company.
You will lead an established team that supports facility and machinery maintenance across nearly nearly one million square feet of hangar, manufacturing, warehouse and office space. Come be a part of our mission!
* Manage a dedicated team of facilities experts to ensure production uptime with prompt response to trouble calls
* Scope, compete and manage large facilities modfication projects using multiple subcontractors ensuring on time and on budget project completion
* Ensure facilities compliance with Federal, State and local laws to include OSHA, NISPOM, USAF, USN, EPA, LA DEQ
* Perform PMTs on complex equipment and systems
* Assist in the preparation of new business proposals translating RFP requirements into cost effective facilities solutions to provide a winning proposal
* Periodically conduct a complete review of each program support and operational system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers video: www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
1. A Bachelor's degree and a minimum 6 years facility maintenance experience; An additional 4 yrs of facilities maintenance experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement.
2. Experience working with electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems
3. Complete understanding of Building and Fire Code requirements
4. Ability to read blueprints and CAD drawings
5. Experience working with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
6. Ability to prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish project results
7. Ability to compose materials such as detailed reports and brief them to senior leadership
8. Ability to perform work in an approved environment during specified work hours
9. Ability to travel as required, anticipated around 10%.
10. Ability to obtain/maintain a Secret Clearance.
1. Ability to support proposal efforts by transforming PWS requirements into costed facilities requirements to cost effectively meet program performance goals
2. Proficient in Maximo CMMS
3. 10 or more years facility maintenance experience
4. Engineering Degree
5. A current Secret or higher clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Facilities/Real Estate