Northrop Grumman REPAIR TECH C in Kings Bay, Georgia
Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems sector is seeking a Repair Technician C to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in St. Marys, Georgia.
Realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Underwater Launcher System
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Disassemble, sandblast, paint, repair, assemble and test launcher hardware.
• Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment.
• Read and follow drawings, quality provisions, directives, safety procedures, documentation and other instructions.
• Qualify and maintain license to operate pendant controlled crane, trucks and forklifts
- Good Communication Skills and basic computer skills required.
This is a Union Represented position
High School Diploma / GED
Ability to achieve a Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
Ability to lift 35 lbs
Must be a US Citizen to have the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance (Candidates will be eligible to begin employment upon achieving Interim Secret clearance)
Experience with strategic weapon systems
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Non-CJCS