Northrop Grumman P-3 Senior Principal Logistics Analyst in Jacksonville, Florida
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a P-3 Senior Logisitics Analyst to join our Team. This position is located in Jacksonville, FL.
You will become part of Northrop Grumman's Customs and Border Protections P-3 Program.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Support all functions of the CBP P-3 Inventory Control Point and the P-3 PMO.
Requisition parts from DLA and commercial vendors.
Provide direct supply support for GFE parts ordered for CBP P-3.
Coordinate and schedule transportation of goods and services.
Analyze inventory & budget usage for the P-3 program and make budget recommendations for buy and repairs activities.
Develop and deliver contract deliverable reports as assigned.
1. High School Diploma and 14 years of related experience; Bachelors Degree and 10 years of related experience; Masters Degree and 6 years of related experience
2. Ability to obtain/maintain a Secret DoD clearance.
3. A current CBP SSBI.
4. Strong understanding of supply chain logistics management financials.
5. Solid background in inventory budgeting and accounting.
1. Bachelor's degree and 10 Years experience with CBP P-3 Supply and Logistics.
2. P-3 Inventory budget accounting.
3. Experience with CBP CARMAC and EMRKS data systems.
4. Experience coordinating transfers and repairs between DoD agencies.
5. A current Secret Clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Technical Support