Northrop Grumman P-3 Principal Warehouse Clerk in Jacksonville, Florida
Are you ready to put your experience to work at Northrop Grumman? If so we want you to join our team as a P-3 Principal Warehouse Clerk. This position will be located in Jacksonville, FL.
You will support our P-3 Program
Duties and responsibilities.:
Loading and unloading materials.
Utilizing hand tools for crating and uncrating.
Inventory counts and inventory data entry.
Stocking and pulling of inventory.
Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelors degree and a minimum of 5 years Supply and Logistics warehousing experience; High School Diploma and a minimum of 9 years of experience will be accepted in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
2. Wilingness to drive a forklift and ability to utilize hand tools.
3. A current CBP SSBI.
4. Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
1. Bachelors degree
2. Active Department of Homeland Security SBI with ability to maintain.
3. Position prefers a candidate with a current Secret Clearance.
4. Forklift operation certified.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Technical Support