Northrop Grumman P-3 Mgr Prod Planning Sched 1 in Jacksonville, Florida
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Are you ready to put your experience to work at Northrop Grumman? If so, we want you to join our team as a P-3 Mgr Production Planning Scheduler 1. This position will be located in Jacksonville, FL.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Support all functions of the CBP P-3 Inventory Control Point and the P-3 PMO.
Requisition parts from DLA and commercial vendors.
Provide direct supply support for GFE parts ordered for CBP P-3.
Coordinate and schedule transportation of goods and services.
Analyze inventory & budget usage for the P-3 program and make recommendations for buy and repairs activities.
Develop and deliver contract deliverable reports as assigned.
1. Bachelors Degree and 5 years of experience; High School diploma and 9 years of experience may be accepted in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
2. Ability to obtain a secret DoD clearance with ability to maintain.
3. A current CBP SSBI.
4. Strong understanding of supply chain logistics management Quality functions.
5. Solid background in supply chain Quality
• Bachelor's degree
• Quality experience with CBP P-3 Supply and Logistics.
• Previous P-3 Inventory budget accounting.
• Experience with CBP CARMAC and EMRKS data systems.
• Experience coordinating transfers and repairs between DoD agencies.
• Position prefers a candidate with a current Department of Homeland Security SBI.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO
Job Category : Manufacturing and Production