Northrop Grumman P-3 Material Data Analyst in Jacksonville, Florida
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a P-3 Material Data Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Jacksonville, Florida or Lake Charles, LA.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's P-3 Customs and Border Protection Program.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support all functions of the CBP Inventory Control Point and the P-3 PMO.
• Analyze inventory data, forecast and make recommendations for buy and repairs activities.
• Develop, deliver and maintain contract deliverable reports using Inventory data.
1. High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years data analyst experience.
2. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
3. Logistics and supply chain data analysis experience.
4. A current CBP SSBI.
5. Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
1. Bachelor's degree
2. A current Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO
Job Category : Technical Support