Northrop Grumman P-3 Item Analyst in Jacksonville, Florida
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a P-3 Items Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Jacksonville, Florida.
You will become part of Northrop Grumman's P-3 Customs and Border Protection Program
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support all functions of the CBP P-3 Inventory Control Point.
• Requisition parts from DLA and commercial vendors.
• Provide direct supply support for GFE parts ordered for CBP P-3.
• Coordinate and schedule transportation of goods and services.
• Analyze parts usage for the P-3 program and make recommendations for buy and repairs activities.
1. Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of Item Analyst experience OR Master's Degree and 1 year Item Analyst experience; High School Diploma and a minimum of 7 yrs of Item Analyst experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
2. Ability to obtain/maintian a Secret DoD clearance.
3. A current CBP SSBI.
4. Strong understanding of supply chain logistics management.
5. Solid background in material management and inventory functions.
1. Bachelor's degree
2. 5 or more Years experience with CBP CARMAC and EMRKS data systems.
3. Certified aircraft load planner.
4. Experienced in requisitions and turn-ins from DLA.
5. Experienced in the packing and shipping of Hazardous Material per 49 CFR and IATA.
6. A current Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Technical Support