Northrop Grumman Associate Business Management Analyst, Pathways Program in Irving, Texas
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services.
This position will be in the Pathways rotational program where there will be three rotation opportunities within Business Management.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Business Management Analyst. This position will be located at our Enterprise Services Sector in Irving, TX or virtual.
Roles and Responsibilities may include:
• Assist with various Financial and Cost Reporting Projects
• SharePoint Administrator for the Group - Building Websites, Workflows,
• Participate on various CFO Streamline Initiatives
• Learn Tableau and build meaningful dashboards
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
• Be completing or has completed their degree (Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD)
from an accredited institution.
• Be majoring in or having majored in Business Management, Finance,
Accounting, or related major
• Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or higher (unofficial
academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the
documents to your application or profile)
• Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S.
citizenship is a pre-requisite)
• Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70 out of 4.0 or higher
• Previous internship/co-op or other work experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Business Management