Northrop Grumman JWITN Senior Technician - Okinawa, Japan in International, United States
JWITN Senior Technician - Okinawa, Japan
Requisition ID: 18003872
Location(s): United States-x-International-International Posting
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman is seeking a motivated professional to join our team as a JWITN Senior Technician. This position is located on Okinawa, Japan.
The selected candidate will support the Joint Warfighter Inter-Base Telecommunications Network and serve as the Senior Technician and Alternate Contract Manager for U.S. Army telecommunications support program on Okinawa, Japan.
Duties will consist of performing operations and maintenance duties associated with the U.S. Army telecommunications network throughout Okinawa, and will include engineering support, disaster restoral and technology upgrades.
This position will also serve as the Alternate Contract Manager who act on behalf of the Contract Manager (CM) during periods when the CM is absent.
These duties will include coordinating with the Government on all programmatic matters, responding to and addressing Government requests for information or identified problems, ensuring the overall performance of the program, completion of all contract deliverables, and managing and supervising the team of telecommunication technicians.
1. Must possess a Bachelor's degree. Note: Additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirements.
2. Must have some experience as a telecommunications manager.
3. Must have a minimum of 5 years of telecommunications experience.
4. Must be IAT Level III, IT (IAW AR 25-2) Level II.
5. Must possess Security Certification.
6. Must possess a valid U.S. State Driver's License.
7. Must possess a current U.S. Passport.
8. Must possess a current Secret Clearance.
9. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
1. Experience with US Army telecommunication systems.
2. Experience working in an overseas environment.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: JWITN Senior Technician - Okinawa, Japan
Location: x-International-International Posting
Requisition ID: 18003872