Northrop Grumman Information Protection Support [ AF Security Forces ] Classified Information access - Ali Al Salem, Kuwait in International, United States
Information Protection Support [ AF Security Forces ] Classified Information access - Ali Al Salem, Kuwait
Requisition ID: 18003479
Location(s): United States-x-International-International Posting
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman is seeking a motivated professional to join our team as a Wing Information Protection Program Lead. This position is at Ali Al Salem Air Base, Kuwait.
1. Management of the Air Expeditionary Wing Information Protection program.
2. Conducts annual staff assistance visits of all installation and associated units geared to assist commanders in effective administration of unit information and personnel security programs.
3. Provide technical guidance to unit security managers in all aspects of program implementation.
4. Develops and conducts formal classroom training for unit security managers.
5. Conduct annual industrial inspections of contractors handling classified information on behalf of the Commander.
6. Evaluate all aspects of these programs for compliance with standards, policies, and instructions.
7. Develops guidance and establishes policy for the implementation of the personnel security program.
8. Responsible for the review and submission of personnel security investigations (PSI).
9. Evaluates requests for establishment and maintains and tracks special information files.
10. Conducts program reviews of personnel security managers on PSI processing, managing, and accomplishing their assigned duties for the personnel security program.
11. During contingency operations, will perform duties as assigned by the Site Manager and the Contract Program Manager.
1. Must possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Must possess a minimum of 6 years’ experience in the Air Force Security Forces career field
3. M ust have a minimum of 2 years of experience in managing wing level information security, personnel security and industrial security programs.
4. Must have w orking knowledge of the USAF Security Force Career Field operations to ensure execution of the task order.
5. Must be a Basic Graduate of the Air Force Security Forces Academy.
6. Must have US Air Force Security Management experience.
7. Must have a current Secret Clearance.
8. Must have a v alid US State Driver’s License.
9. Must have completed one of the following courses:
a. DoD Security Specialist Course. In-resident DSS
b. Information Security Management Course In-resident DSS
c. DoD Security Specialist Curriculum. Completion of DSS on-line
d. Information Security Management Course. Completion of DSS on-line
10. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
1. 4 or more years experienced working as a US Air Force Security Forces information and Personnel Security specialist.
2. Completion of DSS on-line DoD Security Specialist Curriculum or Completion of DSS on-line Information Security Management Curriculum.
3. Experience working with and briefing senior level military leadership on the status of their Wing Information Security Program.
4. Skilled in developing, analyzing, and evaluating security programs to meet mission requirements and improve the information, personnel, and industrial security program for the installation.
5. K nowledgeable in the concepts and principles of Air Base Ground Defense.
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
7. Results-oriented and resilient outlook .
8. Strong relationship-building, managerial, and collaborative skills.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Information Protection Support [ AF Security Forces ] Classified Information access - Ali Al Salem, Kuwait
Location: x-International-International Posting
Requisition ID: 18003479