Northrop Grumman Test Engineer 2/3 (2nd Shift Role) in Huntsville, Alabama
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Space Systems Sector are seeking Test Engineer/Principal Test Engineers located in Huntsville, AL to support the GMD Program. (This is a 2nd Shift Role)
• Perform test planning, monitoring and test execution activities for program software.
• Collaborate with other stakeholder
• Devise the test objectives, organization test policies, test strategies and test plans.
• Estimate testing to be done and acquire necessary resources.
• Schedule the test for execution and then will monitor, measure, control and report on the test progress, the product quality status and the test results, adapting the test plan and compensating as needed to adjust to evolving conditions.
Qualifications - External
Qualifications - External
Basic Qualifications: This position may be filled at either a Test Engineer or Principal Test Engineer level.
Test Engineer 2: 2 Years with Bachelors in Science; 0 Years with Masters
Principal Test Engineer 3: 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD
· Must be able to work in a technical team environment characterized by frequently changing tasks, new priorities and quick responses
· Experience creating and documenting test plans/procedures, analyzing results and creating reports
· UNIX, Linux and Windows operating systems
· C ++, JAVA
· Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
· Testing SW for performance and functionality based on requirement specification and ability to identify and document exact sequence of activities desired
· Test lead role experience
· CMMI Level 5 organization
· Automated testing
· Active Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering