Northrop Grumman Supply Chain Planning Analyst in Huntsville, Alabama
Global Supply Chain
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Space Systems (NGSP) Sector Launch and Missile Defense Systems (LMDS) Division is seeking a Supply Chain Planning Analyst to support the Advance Mission Solutions Operating Unit (AMS OU). The position is located in Huntsville, AL.
This position will work closely with Program Management, Business Management, Cost Account Managers, Material Managers, Mission Assurance and other functions, as well as GSC leadership. The individual will report directly to the Global Supply Chain Manager for the AMS OU to support procurement of material and service content for the program.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Participates in key proposal strategy and execution
• Interfaces with Source process area regarding inventory levels, working capital and other areas as needed
• Receives/reviews requirements for non-standard parts
• Analyzes lead times and identifies critical path procurements
• Develops key suppliers and sources for entry into key Program and Industry technology areas
• Expedites deliveries of material
• Monitors deliveries of material and subcontract labor to ensure AMS OU sales forecast is met
Job Category : Global Supply Chain