Northrop Grumman Sr Principal Computer Systems Architect in Huntsville, Alabama
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems (NGDS) seeks to fill a position for Senior Principal Computer Systems Analyst with senior level Windows Server Operating System experience. The desired candidate must also have proven experience in computer programming/scripting, system administration, and computing systems integration to support the IBCS Program. This position includes disciplines involving infrastructure as code development, DevSecOps planning and implementation, automation, information assurance (IA)/security, operating system customization and support, virtualization, and labs & hardware infrastructure.
Role is a senior technical position on a team of developers and other Computer Systems Analysts. Day to day duties include the development of systems running Windows Server 2019 and 2016 in both a physical and virtual environment utilizing VMware ESXi, integration of GOTS/COTS products with IAMD IBCS systems, deployment of methodology for the automation of deployment of operating systems, maintaining the information assurance posture of the systems, and formulating innovative solutions to problems as they arise.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Mission Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
Paid Time Off
Health & Wellness Resources
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
• 9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD. Four additional years of experience in lieu of a college degree will be considered.
• Senior System Administration experience with the following: Windows 2019/2016,
• Programming and/or Scripting experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Current Security certification (e.g. Security+ CE or CISSP)
• Strong problem solving skills
• Current Secret security clearance required
• Experience operating within a DevSecOps and Continuous Deliver/Continuous Integration culture
• 8+ years' experience with Windows Server Operating Systems
• Experience with PowerShell scripting
• Experience with the deployment of virtual windows operating systems via automated deployment methods
• Experience with
• Experience with infrastructure as code, preferably utilizing Ansible
• Experience integrating COTS, GOTS and custom software in a security constrained environment
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology