Northrop Grumman Prncpl Logistics Mgmt Anlyst - COLTS in Huntsville, Alabama
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Are you ready to join Northrop Grumman? If so, put your experience to work as an Integrated Battle Command System (IBCS) Principal Logistics Management Analyst providing operational logistics support as a member of the Mission Support team. This positions is located in Huntsville, AL. Possible travel and/or deployment to Poland in support of logistics activities.
The US Army IBCS is a ground transportable, tactical integrated air and missile defense system fielded to customers domestically and internationally.
You will perform operational logistics activities across the integrated product support elements as well as accomplish near term and long range planning and resourcing activities. The selected candidate will work closely with the management team to ensure all logistical support needs are met.
• Manage the Catalog Ordering Logistics Tracking System (COLTS) asset management software
• Monitor and control Serve Level Agreements (SLA) processes and procedures for Returned Material Authorizations (RMAs)
• Establish and maintain warehouse operations and inventory control
• Maintain asset inventory information for consumables, durable items and spares
• Conduct spares and repair parts demand forecasting
• Coordinate Bill of Materials (BOMs) requirements and procurement with Material Planning Control
• Plan schedules and arrange personal daily workday activities
• Represent the organization as a Point of Contact (POC) for logistics matters
• Interact with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters
• Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 6 years of relevant DoD experience. An additional 4 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement
• A current Secret Security Clearance
. Experience with Catalog Ordering Logistics Tracking System (COLTS).
. Experience with Serve Level Agreements processes and procedures for Returned Material Authorizations.
. Experience with warehouse operations and inventory control.
• Ability to communicate at all levels of management, customer, and vendors
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally
• Ability to speak Polish
• Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
• Experience with air and missile defense systems and sub-systems materials
• Experience with Air Defense Tactical Operations
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Technical Support