Northrop Grumman Principal Software Systems S/W Analyst (MASCF) in Huntsville, Alabama
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
What You'll Get To Do:
We are currently seeking a Principal Systems Software Analyst based in Huntsville, AL to join our team to support the Modeling and Simulation Contract Framework (MASCF) Program. Through computer-based tools, modeling, algorithms and analysis techniques, MASC-F enables the integration of real-world hardware and constructive models from each of the BMDS program elements into one system that accurately represents the performance of fielded BMDS equipment. These models will be used to evaluate fielded and conceptual BMDS architectures against a variety of threats in realistic environments.
Space Systems Sector is seeking a Principal Systems Software Analyst located in Huntsville, AL to support the Modeling and Simulation Contract Framework (MASCF) Program.Your responsibilities Include:
Individual will support the Rapid Response team and will need a self-starter that is attentive to details and works well in a multi-disciplined teaming environment. The candidate can expect to exercise considerable latitude in determining approaches to assignments.
• Troubleshooting problems and issues in the C++ software
• Analyzing data and identifying root cause of system anomalies
• Identifying solutions to issues and working with Agile software development team to implement corrections
• Frequent customer interaction and participation in briefings
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other STEM related degree with 5 + years of experience; 3 years with a Master's; 0 years with a PhD; or 9 years of software analysis experience in lieu of a degree.
• Active Secret Clearance
• C++ Software Development experience
• Experience with version control software
• Unix/Linux operating experience
• Experience troubleshooting, analyzing, and testing software
• Agile development familiarity to include use of Agile Process Tools
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology