Northrop Grumman IBCS-Poland Senior Systems Event Project Engineer in Huntsville, Alabama
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Are you ready to Join Northrop Grumman? If so, put your experience to work as an Integrated Air and Missile Defense Battle Command System (IBCS) - Poland Senior Project Engineer and become thetechnical coordinator for IBCS System Integration and Checkout (SICO) events.
IBCS is a ground transportable, tactical integrated air and missile defense system fielded to customers domestically and internationally. This position supports a Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program with Poland. This position is located in Huntsville, AL.
- - Collaborate with US Govt, other contractor organizations and internal engineering Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to ensure successful system integration and checkout (SICO) activities
- - Lead the technical SICO preparations for the Mission Support IPT
- - Develop and present SICO readiness status at readiness reviews and management reviews.
- - Represent the program during Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs) and System Integration Working Groups.
- - Support SICO CONUS and OCONUS Site Surveys and report development
- - Conduct support planning for SICO events
- - Support USG-led Working Group to plan Material Fielding efforts
- - Determine event training needs for Mission Support personnel
- - Support Major End Item (MEI) integration efforts
- - Conduct Pre-event on-site preparations and MEI equipment inventory
- - Conduct event recovery and closeout activities
1. A Bachelors in Science degree and a minimum of 9 years of relevant experience; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD.
2. IBCS knowledge and engineering experience in two or more of the following areas: Hardware, Software, Infrastructure, Communications or Integration & Test
3. Demonstrated ability to coordinate and interact with peer and senior customer personnel
4. Experience leading military system demonstrations or test events
5. Experience leading technical teams
6. Experience briefing technical information
7. Ability to travel in CONUS and OCONUS
8. Ability to travel for extended periods of time (6 months) during SICO/Fielding
9. A current DOD Secret security clearance
1. Ability to speak Polish
2.Experience with FMS fielding events
3. Air Defense Military experience
-or Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering