Northrop Grumman GSSC Business/Finance Manager 1 in Hill AFB, Utah
GSSC Business/Finance Manager 1
Requisition ID: 18010343
Location(s): United States-Utah-Hill AFB
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a GSSC Business Manager 1 with responsibilities for the Ground Systems Support Contract (GSSC) within the ESI operation unit to join its team of qualified, diverse professionals.
This position will be based in Hill AFB, Utah.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with co-workers in an environment that’s uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions
with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day
coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits.
We’re committed to our employees’ professional and personal development and success. Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled,
focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
The successful candidate will partner with the ESI Business Manager on multiple programs and overhead costs to achieve the financial and strategic objectives.
The desired candidate will have experience with complicated billing requirements, multiple contracts and contract line items and be able to forecast and manage critical milestone deliveries with our Global Supply Chain personnel each
She/he will also be responsible for EVMS and project control of ALL Unmanned Systems Sustainment Center Program including preparation of internal and external customer financial cdrls.
Oversee baseline preparation, participate in IBRs and monitor status.
Support preparation of Annual Operating Plan and Long Range Strategic Plan and ensure all financial goals are met.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers video: www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline and 6 years of experience -OR- a Master's degree and 4 years of experience -OR- an additional 4 years (10 total) of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and SAP
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Able to prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish the program results.
- Able to prepare and analyze data and figures.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze complex problems and develop solutions.
- Able to perform work in an approved environment during specified work hours.
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends.
- Ability to obtain/maintain a Secret level security clearance
- US Citizenship required.
- ICBM Experience
- Minimum of 6 Years of EVMS Experience
- Demonstrate proficiency in COBRA
- Comfortable networking and interfacing with employees of other organizations
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: GSSC Business/Finance Manager 1
Location: Utah-Hill AFB
Requisition ID: 18010343