Northrop Grumman Financial Analyst/Principal Financial Analyst 2/3 - Space Components in Goleta, California
Role Description & Responsibilities: Goleta, CA
The Financial Analyst is responsible for various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting, and analysis in a professional San Diego team environment. This position will support and facilitate the financial and operational information within the San Diego functional departments and leadership. The analyst must also be able to successfully engage in individual and team settings to drive synergy and results.
• Accurately forecast financial metrics (sales, EBIT, and cash), develop the program baseline and Estimates-to-Complete, provide monthly status reports, and analyze trends
• Monitor and report on program funding to ensure that limits are not exceeded
• Assist program teams with developing work breakdown structures (WBS) and inventory abbreviations
• Develop, monitor, and report on program budgets at the work order and GLC level on a weekly and monthly basis
• Prepare high fidelity proposal estimates utilizing past program performance
• Prepare business segment analysis for leadership reviews
• Prepare and review detailed resource needs for resource planning discussions
• Support internal and external audits of program
• Develop, analyze, and communicate recommendations to program and senior management teams
• Deliver results through prioritization, identification and implementation of improvements.
• Collaborate with the team
This position may be filled at a level 2 or level 3.
Job Category : Business Management