Northrop Grumman Principal Business Management Analyst in Virtual Posting,
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Principal Business Management Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position can be performed virtually, and is not location specific.
Where Technology and Teamwork come together, the Project Systems (PS) Structure and Setup team member will drive discipline based on sector business rules, best practices, and SAP standards as a vital contributor to ensure quality PS master data and support knowledge management within the Enterprise Services Sector. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services Sector Cost Planning and Reporting team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform SAP uploads to support structure creation and change data requests for all Enterprise Services while gaining insight into Enterprise Services cost flows, allocation processes, and the impacts to customer billingsEnter Roles and Responsibilities Separately
• Support project system preparation, coordination with business management in forecasting , Annual Operating Plan, and FPRP
• Support and Enforce reporting standards, including SAP/Cognos attributes by engaging the cost reporting and planning team with updates and changes required for reportingEnter Roles and Responsibilities Separately
• Maintain project system workflow application to ensure compliance with defined structure placement SAP/Cognos attributesEnter Roles and Responsibilities Separately
• Act as one of the focal points for all project system questions and matters in the Enterprise Services Sector.
• Work cooperatively with business management and functional staff to address customer requests and concerns
• Knowledge of policy and procedures with cost accounting standards.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
Learn about Northrop Grumman Total Rewards and Benefits.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
At least 6 years of experience in business/program control or cost management
Experience with the project setup process and with SAP (Project Systems, Profit Center Accounting, ECC Reporting, Business Warehouse), and Intercompany transfer process.
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications.
Intermediate Excel skills
Government Accounting and/or Cost Accounting experience
Advanced Excel skills
Experience with VBA & Macro coding
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Business Management