Northrop Grumman Traffic Coordinator 4 in Glen Burnie, Maryland
Global Supply Chain
Are you ready for a Great Opportunity with Northrop Grumman? If so we are seeking a motivated professional to join our Team as a Repair and Return Traffic Coordinator. This position will work with our staff at the Vinnell Arabia Transportation Branch (VATB) in Glen Burnie, MD. This individual will be a vital member of the team supporting a dynamic and challenging business. You will report directly to the Export/ R&R Lead and the Site Manager.
The selected candidate will support our freight management operations for Northrop Grumman's joint venture Vinnell Arabia. As a member of our team, you will play an integral part in the supply chain and delivery of parts and vehicles to support the Saudi Ministry of National Guard's modernization contract with the US Army. VATB provides seamless and on-time worldwide management of all shipping and repair and return equipment, components and parts by air, land, and sea.
Vinnell Arabia is the leader in U.S. military doctrine-based training, logistics, and support services inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Vinnell Arabia performs its statement of work for the MNG throughout Saudi Arabia and has done so for 40+ years. With over 1,250 highly experienced employees Kingdom-wide, a large portion of whom are Saudi nationals, Vinnell Arabia provides a unique knowledge-base of experience and talent.
The Repair and Return Traffic Coordinator will have the opportunity to engage with various government entities, original equipment manufacturers (OEM's), commercial suppliers, sources of repair and our network of vendors to process and coordinate import, repair, and return export shipments in support of the MNG Modernization Program. This position will also serve in a back-up role to the Export Traffic Coordinator.
• Initiate, Track, and monitor active shipments according to procedure
• Keep accurate records of all shipments according to procedure
• Engage with appropriate entities to track, process, and problem solve issues on shipments
• Provide required reports and metrics regularly per contractual requirements
• Ensure compliance with all import and export regulations as dictated by federal regulations as well as Northrop Grumman policies
• Assure accurate data entry into reports and team software/ systems
• Follow team communication and problem resolution escalation procedures
• International Export and Domestic shipment processing as required
• Other duties as required
Job Category : Global Supply Chain