Northrop Grumman Inventory Matl Control Sppt 4 in Gilbert, Arizona
Manufacturing and Production
Northrop Grumman Space Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
The Space Manufacturing Business Unit is seeking an Inventory Material Specialist 4 to join our team. This position is located in Gilbert, Arizona and will be on 1st shift.
The individual will receive daily inbound package and freight shipments from carriers including unloading and forklift operations as required.
• Un-package inbound shipments, prepare receipts in inventory control system, and route items to receiving inspection or stage for distribution.
• Process ready for stock transactions as required.
• Coordinate all outbound shipments including shipment log completion, carrier selection and booking, packaging and palletizing, loading, and shipment approval signature coordination for domestic, international, and HAZMAT shipments.
• Coordinate all off site warehouse storage and retrieval requests and transport/retrieve items from off-site warehouse upon request including warehouse inventory tracking system updates.
• Provide various material handling expertise (certified forklift operations, rigging support, off-loading of equipment, etc.) in support of multiple programs arriving in and exiting from the environmental high bay and test facilities.
• Metrics/Data Collection/Stockroom Operations/5S
Compile stockroom metrics data to facilitate monthly reporting.
• Generate/distribute periodic limited life material listings to planning.
• Process ongoing monthly cycle counts.
• Compile 5S data to facilitate monthly reporting including 5S board maintenance and updates.
• Process all inventory transactions including ready for stocks, location transfers, reservations, kits, inter/intra program transfers
Job Category : Manufacturing and Production