Northrop Grumman Electrical Engineering Intern in Gilbert, Arizona
In this position, you will perform duties contributing to Integration and Test (I&T) activities for space vehicle systems and their supporting hardware. You could support and/or be responsible for developing test procedures, processes, software, support hardware designs etc. that adhere to the requirements for the space vehicle being tested.
Tasks may include:
Testing space flight hardware where it is expected that the systems under test are well understood and the test constraints and hazards identified to ensure the safety of the space flight hardware at all times.
Test results will be analyzed and determinations made by the operator to ensure that the space flight hardware is both healthy and operating as expected.
You must be knowledgeable in aerospace systems, spacecraft subsystems design, or mission operations.
You will be working in a team environment where the team will be responsible for all I&T activities for the space vehicle being tested.
• Be completing or has completed their degree (Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD) from an accredited institution.
• Be majoring in Mechanical Engineering or related field
• Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
• Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
• Ability to work with a Microsoft Office products and process documentation
• Aerospace Industry experience
• Materials Science Background with microscopy analysis
• Experience with Computer and Software coding language
• Experienced in writing/editing technical documents
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Administrative Services