Northrop Grumman Training Liaison Officer - Fort Sill, OK in Fort Sill, Oklahoma
Northrop Grumman is looking for a highly motivated individual to serves as a Training Liaison Officer at FT Sill, OK as part of a team supporting a dynamic and challenging mission.
This individual will report directly to the Chief, CONUS Support Team (CST). Individual would be responsible for providing administrative, advisement, and logistics support to all Ministry of the Saudi Arabian National Guard (MNG) International Military Students (IMS) and authorized dependents training at U.S. military training centers and schools, to include civilian institutions of higher learning. As required, individual would provide administrative and logistical support to MNG distinguished visitors.
As required, maintain close liaisons with theInternational Military Student Offices (IMSO) and Government Officials in order to better support collaborative efforts to address IMS related issues of concern.
The Training Liaison Officer performs a variety of activities in support of functional areas such as reporting and records keeping, preparing expense reports, answering phones, monitoring emails, preparing for and coordinating customer interface and customer visits, as well as, generating and maintaining internal file systems and records. Individual will be expected to handle sensitive personnel information.
Provides data and information as directed by the Chief, CST in order to meet requirements for Vinnell Arabia and the Office of the Program Manager, Saudi Arabian National Guard (OPM-SANG) to include other supporting agencies, on functional program requirements, and operational issues.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. A minimum of Six years of related work experience.
3. Exceptional inter-personal/written communication skills.
4. The position requires a high degree of professionalism, presence, flexibility, diplomacy, judgment, discretion, the ability to multitask, and work independently.
5. Must be effective at coordination/hosting meetings as required, and be able to interface with all levels of management and customers.
6. Ability to travel on short notice and spend frequent, and/or extended periods of time away from worksite.
7. Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Professional suite/software to compile and generate reports, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations.
8. A valid driver's license in the state where employed.
9. Available to work after duty hours, weekends, and holidays or as mission dictates.
10. U.S. Citizenship.
1. Business Associate degree or equivalent certification.
2. Knowledge of the Ministry of the Saudi Arabian National Guard (MNG) Modernization Program.
3. Basic knowledge of Middle Eastern customs & courtesies or experience working with military Foreign Nationals.
4. Fluency in the Arabic language.
5. Basic knowledge and familiarity of U.S. Military rank structure.
6. Experience working with Foreign National families and dependents.
7. Practical work experience and/or knowledge of Saudi Arabia.
8. Military experience in the area of Indirect Fires or Air Defense.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.