Northrop Grumman Windows Active Directory Systems Administrator in Fort Huachuca, Arizona
Windows Active Directory Systems Administrator
Requisition ID: 18003208
Location(s): United States-Arizona-Fort Huachuca
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Are you looking for a challenge in a fast paced, team oriented environment and opportunities to learn new technologies with one of the nation's leading Defense Contractors? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the employer for you!
We are currently seeking an Active Directory Systems Administrator for our US Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (USAICoE CIO/G6 IT Support) team at Fort Huachuca, AZ (Sierra Vista, AZ). Sierra Vista, AZ was recently ranked number 3 in the nation for Best American Cities to Work Tech. Come see why!
Your role will be working with Windows Server 2012 in a production Active Directory environment.
Specific job duties will include:
• Support Windows Server 2012 and Windows 10 in multiple production Active Directory environments.
• Create and implement group policies for Windows Server 2012 and Windows 10 systems.
• Automate software installation and Deployment.
• Research, test, and implement new technologies.
• Ensure security compliance for all Windows based systems to include STIG and IAVM compliance.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelor of Science degree and 3 years relevant experience. (Note: Additional direct relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree requirement, combined total of a minimum of 7 years)
• A minimum of one year’s systems administration experience
• A minimum of one years of experience configuring and managing Windows Servers and workstations in an Active Directory environment.
• Security CE certification or higher.
• Microsoft training, certification OR be able to obtain specified either within six months of hire.
• Position requires a current TS/SCI Clearance
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Experience securing and patching Windows Systems
• VMWare (or other virtualization solution) experience
• Microsoft Certified Professional
• SCCM Experience
• Exchange Experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Windows Active Directory Systems Administrator
Location: Arizona-Fort Huachuca
Requisition ID: 18003208