Northrop Grumman Systems Software Analyst & Tester in Fort Huachuca, Arizona
Systems Software Analyst & Tester
Requisition ID: 18008717
Location(s): United States-Arizona-Fort Huachuca
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging career as a Software Requirement Analyst & Tester for one of the nation's leading Defense Contractors? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the employer for you!
We are currently seeking a Software Requirement Analyst & Tester to support our efforts in Ft. Huachuca, AZ.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Software Requirement Analyst will collect requirements for web-based applications from non-technical customers, document those requirements, collect processes, and convey the aggregate to software engineers.
- The analyst will also test the web applications for accuracy of requirements gathered, functional abilities, and all internal requirements are accounted for.
- The candidate will be the primary point of contact for most customer contact and will work closely with the software engineers at all times.
- Position is 30% project management, 30% writing, 30% testing, 10% train-the-trainer.
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant 2 years experience. (4 additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement)
- Must have an extremely strong writing background.
- Experience in RMF, technical writing, requirements gathering, and/or software testing experience.
- Must possess or be ability to attain and hold a TS/SCI clearance. (Must possess a minimum of an Interim Secret in order to required to start).
- Familiarity of HTML, limitations, and ability to clearly communicate with both technical engineers and non-technical customers. (Use of process documentation and story boarding.)
- Bachelors degree which contains technical writing
- Experience in configuration/change management
- Understanding of software development lifecycles and/or web application development.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Systems Software Analyst & Tester
Location: Arizona-Fort Huachuca
Requisition ID: 18008717