Northrop Grumman Exercise Controller - Military Trainer in Fort Huachuca, Arizona
Exercise Controller - Military Trainer
Requisition ID: 18005851
Location(s): United States-Arizona-Fort Huachuca
US Citizenship Required for this Position: No
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Are you looking for a challenge in a fast paced, team oriented environment and opportunities to learn new technologies with one of the nation's leading Defense Contractors? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the employer for you!
We are currently seeking a Military Trainer/Exercise Support Specialist for our US Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (USAICoE CIO/G6 IT Support) team at Fort Huachuca, AZ (Sierra Vista, AZ). Sierra Vista, AZ was recently ranked number 3 in the nation for Best American Cities to Work Tech. Come see why!
Your role will create and execute comprehensive realistic computer based scenarios to train and evaluate
military intelligence professionals' ability to exercise the Military Decision Making Process. The exercises emphasize
operations within a multi-discipline and multi-echelon Unified Land Warfare environment.
Specific job duties will include:
-Building complete solutions to support overall exercise objectives that supporting various military occupation specialties (MOS), programs of instruction and Training Support Packages that reflect tactics, trends, and procedures from on-going military operations.
-You will generate through various simulation and manual systems predefined and dynamic based message traffic, personalities, background reports and finished intelligence products to portray aspects of the combat environment.
- Assist in authoring and implementing various military order sets, road to war documentation, activity timelines, MSELs, charts, maps and associated overlays.
- You will fuunction in of various roles performing: database updates, preparation includes message routing design and verification,
and conducting pre-exercise communication exercises, data management, entity control and determination, executing
instructor driven operations, responding to requests for information, responding to instructor approved tasking and
collection requests, and providing ad-hoc adjustments to facilitate the completion of training objectives.
- Perform basic systems and software troubleshooting. Prepares, maintains and distributes technical and
user instructional documentation, develop and document systems requirements; details problem resolutions, designs
programs, outlines data inputs and outputs, defines procedures to be followed, create user and email accounts on
systems within the simulation center, perform system security and information assurance tasks to include scans, perform
computer support activities, and perform related duties as required or assigned.
Qualifications - External
-Must possess a Bachelor's in Science degree AND a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Additional years of related experience may be substituted in lieu of degree requirement. (minimum combined total of 7 yrs between education
and related experience).
- Have an Army Intelligence background.
- Be familiar with the United States Message Text Formats (USMTF), and other reporting formats.
- Position requires independent work in applying analysis techniques and procedures to implement simulation requirements
- Knowledge of general Order of Battle concepts, terms, and symbology.
- Competence with the Intelligence Battlefield Operating System.
- Shift work is required.
- Have a current/active Top Secret/SCI clearance.
1. Knowledge of military intelligence software tools including DCGS-A and ArcGis.
2. Familiarity with ISR collection management.
3. CompTIA certifications such as Security Plus.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Exercise Controller - Military Trainer
Location: Arizona-Fort Huachuca
Requisition ID: 18005851