Northrop Grumman Desktop Support Administrator in Fort Huachuca, Arizona
Desktop Support Administrator
Requisition ID: 18003802
Location(s): United States-Arizona-Fort Huachuca
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Are you looking for a challenge in a fast paced, team oriented environment and opportunities to learn new technologies with one of the nation's leading Defense Contractors? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the employer for you!
We are currently seeking a Desktop Support Administrator for our US Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (USAICoE CIO/G6 IT Support) team at Fort Huachuca, AZ (Sierra Vista, AZ). Sierra Vista, AZ was recently ranked number 3 in the nation for Best American Cities to Work Tech. Come see why!
Your role will be providing end user support, solving end user incidents, and managing desktop systems for end users.
Specific job duties will include:
• Solve end user incidents.
• Reimage systems, ensuring patching of desktop systems, and other desktop support activities across multiple Active Directory domains of different classification levels.
• Support and work directly with Tier 2/3 personnel.
• Support Windows 10 virtual systems.
• Assist in trouble shooting and identifying complex technical issues.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelor of Science degree AND a minimum of 3 years system administration experience. (Note: Additional direct relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree requirement, combined total of a minimum of six years)
• A minimum of one year experience supporting Windows 7/10 workstations in an Active Directory Environment.
• Security CE certification.
• Microsoft certification, training OR be able to obtain specified certification and/or training within six months of hire.
• Customer Support experience.
• A current TS/SCI Clearance
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Microsoft Certified Professional
• VMWare (or other virtualization solution) experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Desktop Support Administrator
Location: Arizona-Fort Huachuca
Requisition ID: 18003802