At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Intelligence Trainer (OSINT) trainer at the Fort Eisenhower, GA Foundry Platform. Will instruct students in the collection and exploitation of Publicly Available Information (PAI) via the use of OSINT tools and through the exploitation of social media and publicly accessible databases. They will instruct students in the gathering, synthesis, and analysis of OSINT in support of objectives related to force protection, counterterrorism, counternarcotic, and other areas of the U.S. Army's intelligence mission. As a training developer, the candidate will assist in designing and delivering programs to train all levels of personnel. Assist developing and delivering e-learning programs. Develop tests and visual aids and create criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
• Bachelor's degree and 10+ years' experience or a Master's degree with 8• Graduate of Government OSINT Training courses (e.g., OS301/OS302, OBC, CASO, or defense and IC equivalent (DIA OS1, FBI OS101, SOCOM NERD))
• Familiar with OSINT planning, collection, analysis, and the exploitation of PAI
• Prior military or government analytical training (e.g., OSINT, All-Source, SIGINT, HUMINT or GEOINT)
• Experience utilizing OSINT tools which include but are not limited to the Berber Hunter Tool Kit applications (e.g., SILO, SCRAAWL, DataMinr, and Babel Street)
• Top Secret/SCI security clearance
• Experience conducting Intelligence Analytical support for the DoD
• Blended Learning experience
• Experience delivering adult training/education in a blended learning environment
• Experience and knowledge of the ADDIE systems design framework, Bloom's taxonomy model, Kirkpatrick's evaluation mode and familiar with Adult Learning Theory
• Experience utilizing Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) training products
Salary Range: $84,100 - $126,100
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.