Northrop Grumman Intern, Internal Audit in Falls Church, Virginia
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Internal Audit.
An internship at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you'll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you'll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you've done. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a college intern to join the Corporate Intern Program. This position will be located in Falls Church, VA
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman's Internal Audit Group. The selected candidate will work in a dynamic internal-customer focused environment working to support company audits.
As an intern, you'll participate in a summer internship program to develop competencies in a variety of skills development across operational, compliance and financial Internal Audits that may include:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support the completion of audit steps
• Conduct interviews of process owners to assess company internal controls
• Document the results of audit testing performed
• Work with other team members to plan, execute and report on audit results
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
• Be enrolled full-time and completing a degree (Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD)
from an accredited college/university AND graduating after August 2021.
• Be majoring in Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics, Information
Technology, or other related fields
• Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or higher (unofficial
academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading
the documents to your application or profile)
• Be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 10 weeks
during summer 2021
• Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S.
citizenship is a pre-requisite)
• Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70 out of 4.0 or higher
• Good presentation and writing/communication skills.
• Self-motivated, willing to learn, and interested in working in a team
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Administrative Services