At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Production Integration Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals within our Test and Evaluation (T&E) Organization. This role is located in Grand Forks, ND.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Serve as a liaison to cross organizational IPTs, RQ-4 Range Hawk Program Office, RQ-4 Enterprise T&E IPT and Range Hawk EMD AMV.
• Provide coordination between the teams internal to the T&E RQ-4 IPT.
• Provide technical leadership and coordinate with RQ-4 program team for the following: Aircraft modification planning and execution, material and tooling priority and receipt timelines, demonstrated ability to develop work around plans and strategies.
• Provide input to design trade studies between engineering disciplines.
• Support engineering task planning, organizing, coordination of schedules, and capturing/documenting of program requirements and deliverables.
• Coordinate with Test Control Account Managers (CAMs) and schedulers to ensure the project schedule(s) are consistent with program required deliverables.
• Maintain and track air vehicle configuration in support of deliverables.
• Coordinate with the Systems Engineering team to ensure requirements are flowed to the Test IPT team and are understood/incorporated at the subsystem responsible engineer (RE) level.
• Support review and approval of engineering design changes and modifications.
• Participate in Test IPT engineering reviews to ensure that program design requirements are fully addressed.
We offer a 9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off, phenomenal learning opportunities, exposure to a wide variety of projects and customers, and a very friendly team environment. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive, and goal-oriented people to help us grow our services and become even better at what we do.
Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM discipline and 5 years of related professional / military experience, or a master's degree and 3 years of related professional / military experience.
Knowledge and understanding of the design engineering process, preferably in an aircraft system integration production / modification environment.
Experience working in a manufacturing environment and hands on experience using shop floor production system (Solumina, MES, etc.).
Experience using ERP systems (SAP).
Project management experience.
Proficient in MS Project, Excel & PowerPoint.
Proficient with AutoCAD or Visio software.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret clearance within a reasonable time as dictated by the program.
Must have ability to obtain and maintain Program Access (PAR) with a reasonable period of time, as determined by the company to meet its business needs.
Experience in a military aerospace environment managing T-01 aircraft modifications.
Documented experience working in a robust IPT environment.
Experience with data visualization and dashboard creation/ maintenance (Tableau, Power BI).
Report programming experience (SQL, Crystal, MS Query, Bus. Objects, etc.).
Experience performing Earned Value Management.
DoD Secret clearance.
Salary Range: $82,000 - $123,000
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.