Northrop Grumman Sr Principal Windows Systems Administrator in El Segundo, California
Support our entire enterprise and build the networks, staff the teams, and develop the processes that will keep us defining what's possible. We have opportunities across our enterprise with 90,000 team members throughout the world. The only limit to your growth is your ambition and drive. We want to empower you to bring your best, with resources, support, and talented team members that will launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services is seeking a well-qualified Windows Systems Administrator to join its dynamic team of technical professionals in El Segundo, CA. Roles and responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
• Oversee daily maintenance, including performance monitoring, deployment of operating system patches and software upgrades, and configuration control of the network technical baseline.
• Provide assistance to fellow team members and end users in investigation, diagnoses, and problem resolution.
• Work across disciplines to isolate issues between software, firmware, and hardware, between software and operating systems, between networks and applications, and between one-time events and recurrent systematic problems
• Communicate effectively verbally and in writing to include, but not limited to, creation of process documentation and How to Guides.
• Install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain network services, equipment and devices, such as Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, and Firewalls.
Job Category : Information Technology