Northrop Grumman Satellite Systems Operator (Shift) - Top Secret in Dulles, Virginia
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
The Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems is where Technology and Teamwork come together to meet the unique needs of our Civilian Agency, Intelligence Community, Department of Defense and Commercial customers. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible.
Our team builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
The position location is in Dulles, VA.
Responsibilities may include:
• Responsible for gaining certification for multiple operations positions and contributing as part of a 24/7 operations team.
• Operate system ensuring maximum available for execution of all daily tasks
• Act as first line of defense along with technical triage team regarding system health; support anomaly resolution
• Follow all permanent and temporary procedures and make recommendations for changes as applicable
• Recommend and test (as part of a testing team) software enhancements and fixes
• Facilitate all daily assignments and complete functions required for the planning and execution of a daily schedule
• Author detailed discrepancy reports to document issues that affect performance.
Job Category : Technical Support