Northrop Grumman Principal Prop/Asset Mgmt Analyst in Dulles, Virginia
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Since the dawn of the space age, Northrop Grumman Space Systems has put innovative products and ideas into orbit, on the Moon, and beyond - from systems engineering, spacecraft manufacturing, precision sensors, space instrument design, ground stations development, orbiting space platforms and revolutionary launch vehicles. From the launch pad to orbit, we deliver everything from missile systems to spacecraft to launch and command and control systems. Northrop Grumman makes the impossible in space possible, every day.
Northrop Grumman is currently seeking an experienced Prop/Asset Management Analyst in our Dulles, Virginia campus.
This position will be responsible for ensuring property control activities and accountability of government property are in compliance with company policy and FAR Part 45 property regulations supporting the Space Systems Division Business Unit. This position is also responsible for external interface with DCMA and Government customer points of contact with respect to Government Property matters.
• Candidate will perform multiple functions including but not limited to: Identification, physical inventory, records and reports for NGSS programs.
• Approves purchase requisitions meeting contract requirements. Researches and resolves discrepancies. Verifies complex purchase orders for accuracy.
• Develops a plan for a monthly review of assets awaiting disposition instructions, idle assets, or assets requiring scrap disposal.
• Adheres to and enforces all regulations, policies and safety procedures.
• Collects data for Audit Accounting Reports and perform record accuracy reviews. Informs and provides recommendations for corrective actions concerning issues such as record and audit observations and back log concerns in the various outcome functional areas.
• Performs Contractor Self-Assessment Audits.
• Conduct property audits or desktop audits at subcontract sites if required.
• Develop cause and corrective action plans. Reviews inventory results, reconciles and updates inventory records. Ensures inventory schedule is being met and on target for reporting to customers.
• Develops review process and standard work for contract closeout.
• Additional assignments may be given to assist other team members as necessary.
• BS degree with 5 or more years of progressive experience, of which the majority are Property related or 9 years of experience in Lieu of the Degree.
• Must have an understanding of property management administration principles, theories and concepts as well as a solid working knowledge of FAR 52.245-1, 45, and DFARS 245.6, 252.245-7003 and other applicable FAR, DFARS, DoD, and NASA regulations.
• Must have knowledge or understanding of MMAS, ISO/AS9100, and SOX standards that impacts asset management.
• Possesses strong communication skills when interacting with customers, DCMA and internal company personnel.
• Ability to work with diverse levels of internal/external customers, i.e., DCMA, OEM Customers.
• Active TS/SCI or ability to obtain TS/SCI U.S. Government Clearance.
• NPMA Certifications.
• Strong PC skills especially with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Familiarity with Deltek, CostPoint and Asset Smart Management System a plus.
• Active U.S. Top Secret Government Clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Facilities/Real Estate