Northrop Grumman Integration and Test Manager 2 in Dulles, Virginia
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on groundbreaking systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, advances human discovery and improves our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join efforts to invent the future while having fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable commitment to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Tactical Space Systems division has openings for Integration and Test Managers in our Dulles, Virginia Satellite Manufacturing Facility. This I&T Manager position reports functionally to I&T Manager 3, and is responsible for leading spacecraft integration and test activities for an assigned program. This position may be assigned to support either our National Security Systems, Civil and Commercial Satellites, or one of our Lunar programs depending upon the candidate's qualifications and interests. This position is ideal for a technical manager with a solid track record looking to expand their understanding of the space industry and is on a path of leadership development.
The I&T Manager's responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the complete integration and test effort for a spacecraft or product line, plans and sequences all assembly, integration and testing activities to include integration with the launch vehicle
• Coordination of mechanical, electrical, radio frequency, propulsion, harness and quality assurance resources and activities on a given vehicle
• Coordinates shared facility utilization for Test Planning
• Develops and maintains the Test and Integration Master Plan
• Performs short and long term planning and schedule maintenance
• Serves as the Cost Account Manager for I&T activities on the program
• Interfaces with our customers, program offices and launch vehicle providers
• Reviews and approves engineering products to ensure manufacturability
Candidate must have a demonstrated ability in working with cross-functional teams and customers, ability to set and clearly articulate goals/priorities and successfully communicate them to key staff; and strong leadership skills.
Job Category : Engineering