Northrop Grumman Engineering Technician & DOORs Administrator - National Security Space in Dulles, Virginia
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Successful candidates for this position will provide DOORs database administration and technical engineering support in Dulles, VA for classified programs. Candidates will work under the direction of the Systems Engineering Requirements Lead in accordance with documented processes.
DOORs administrative tasks include:
• Coordination of change management process (preparing materials for meetings, gathering inputs, obtaining/tracking approvals)
• Administrative management of the requirements baseline and release
• Data exports/imports (documents, synchronization with other data sources)
• Maintenance of links within the database to include:
o Requirement - Requirement
o Requirement - Sync modules
o Requirement - Verification tracking / maintenance of the verification body of evidence
• Tool administration (accounts, permissions, attribute/view management, folder structure)
Engineering Technician tasks include:
• Engineering support (generalized technical research, document checking, analysis/report consistency checking)
• Action Item coordination, status, and tracking
• Program administration support to the Program Office
• Creation/maintenance of templates and formats used across the program
• Configuration Management / document sign-off coordination
• Data management (movement of data between computer networks)
• U.S. Citizenship
• High School diploma and 6+ years related experience in DOORs database administration
• 6+ years experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Must be willing to submit for a Top Secret/SCI security clearance background investigation.
• Associates or Bachelor's degree and 6+ years related experience in DOORs database administration
• DOORs Telelogic Lifecycle Solutions Requirements Certification
• TS/SCI security clearance
• Experience with a space development program
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Technical Support