Northrop Grumman Senior Principal Project Management in Colorado Springs, Colorado
#SpacePGS #SpacePGSSW #COSpace
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber security, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman's Mission Systems Sector organization is seeking applicants for a position that will support the software development effort associated with a sensor sustainment and development contract, which includes:
• Project management responsibility over task order to provide additional fidelity to the Centralized Integration Support Facility, System Integration Lab.
• Work with government liaison's and company program management to keep contract within budget and on schedule.
• Provide leadership that utilizes lean and agile principles.
• Collaborative leadership with a team of 10+ people.
• Position will require up to 5% travel.
This position is contingent upon DO award.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with 10 years or more of professional experience; or a Master's degree in a related discipline with 8 years or more of professional experience.
• Experience with budgets and scheduling.
• Strong understanding of agile principles as well as other lean methodologies.
• Position requires U.S. Citizenship
• Must have a DoD Secret security clearance
• Strong communication skills
• Experience with virtual leadership
• Familiarity with Missile Defense, Missile Warning and Space Situational Awareness missions.
• Familiarity with mission level processing of phased array radars such as signal processor, multi target trackers, and scheduling.
• Experience as a Control Account Manager (CAM), PMP
• Professional Scrum Master, or Certified Scrum Master.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Program Management