Northrop Grumman Sr Principal System Administrator 4 - TS/SCI/Poly in Chantilly, Virginia
"At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
We are a team of engineers working together to achieve our mission. Our team works with pride across the organization toward a common goal: global security. Together, we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, its work that makes a difference.
We are seeking a talented and self-motivating Tier 3 Close Support Technician (System Administrator), this position will provide support the customer by handling service and incident requests up to their resolutions. Support will be provided onsite, remotely, over the phone, or via email. They will be required to developed solutions for network, desktop, and server problems. They will have the ability to analyze existing systems and make proactive recommendations.
• Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 9 years of related experience, a Master's Degree and a minimum of 7 years of experience, a PhD with a minimum of 4 years of experience, or a total of 13 years of experience without a degree.
• Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance.
• Experience with Linux operating systems including CnetOS
• Experience with Server Operating System MS 2016
• Knowledge of Power Shell and Basic commands
• Knowledge of MS patching process using WSUS and SCCM
• Knowledge of Active Directory
• Knowledge of Group Policy creation and Maintenance
• Systems Administration/Systems Engineering Certification in Microsoft.
• Knowledge of Virtualization using Vspere/VMWare technology
• Experience in Application Support to multiple customers
• Experience in managing Infrastructure fabric
• Vulnerability mitigation and A&A accreditation process
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology