Northrop Grumman Intelligence Analyst - Mid in Chantilly, Virginia
Intelligence Analyst - Mid
Requisition ID: 18003646
Location(s): United States-Virginia-Chantilly
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking multiple Intelligence Analysts - Mid with specific skills and experience in the following areas: Collection Management support; Targeting support; and Operations support.
This position will be located in the Chantilly and McLean, Virginia area and is contingent on contract award. An active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance is required.
These Analysts will provide analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability. The successful candidate will prepare assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information. He/She will also develop and maintain analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations. The successful candidate will collect data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes
Roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Supporting a fast-paced, high profile program
- Create, maintain and leverage working relationships with internal and external customers
- Prepare clear and concise written products
- Prepare and deliver effective briefings
- Work on multiple, concurrent, high priority tasks
- Use Open Source, GOTS, COTS tools and capabilities to manage and manipulate data
- Research and address complex issues using critical thinking
- Apply research and analysis techniques to discover, identify, and validate the intelligence value and present results in a clear and concise manner
This requisition may be filled at a higher level based on qualifications listed below.
• U.S. Citizen
• Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
• Excellent verbal skills enabling effective communications
• Demonstrated experience writing IC-related documents
• Knowledge and experience in research techniques and the analysis of data and research results
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Current and working knowledge of the Intelligence Community
• Thorough working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products
• Working knowledge and experience with Open Source, GOTS, and/or COTS tools (Palantir, Analyst Notebook, Social Networking Analysis tools, Microsoft Office Suite)
• Good sound critical thinking skills will be crucial to the candidate's ability to positively impact our customer's mission in unique, innovative ways.
This requisition may be filled as either an Intelligence Analyst 2 or an Intelligence Analyst 3.
• Intelligence Analyst 2 are 3-5 years of experience with Bachelor of Science (0 Years with Masters or 5 additional years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree) and 3 years of experience conducting analysis and research, preparing assessments of world events, developing and maintaining analytical procedures in collaboration with IC partners, and collecting data to support IC activities.
• Intelligence Analyst 3 are 7-9 years of experience with Bachelor of Science (3 Years with Masters, 0 Years with PhD or 5 additional years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree) and 7 years of experience conducting analysis and research, preparing assessments of world events, developing and maintaining analytical procedures in collaboration with IC partners, and collecting data to support IC activities.
• A multi-INT background, with a working knowledge of either HUMINT, SIGINT, MASINT, IMINT, and/or GEOINT is preferred.
• Knowledge and expertise with complex query strategies
• Self-starter with minimal supervision required
• Ability to plan, schedule, and arrange activities in accomplishing objectives
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to display tact, discretion and diplomacy in dealing with all levels of employees
• Ability to rapidly adapt to and excel in a fast-paced work environment in a variety of program areas
• Willing to work extended hours, in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Intelligence Analyst - Mid
Requisition ID: 18003646