Northrop Grumman Cyber Software Engineer 2 - Mobile Platform Developer - Secret Clearance Required in Chantilly, Virginia
Cyber Software Engineer 2 - Mobile Platform Developer - Secret Clearance Required
Requisition ID: 18006901
Location(s): United States-Virginia-Chantilly
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Cyber Software Engineer 2 - Mobile Platform Developer position will be located in Chantilly, VA. This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
• We are looking for strong software engineers that are excited about developing mobile applications on a variety of platforms.
• You will work with a fantastic engineering team on a mission-critical program.
• There are opportunities to develop for Android/Java, C# WPF applications, and Linux kernel-level applications using C/C . The current priority is Android/Java development for this position.
• The Cyber Software Engineer will design, develop, test, and deploy mobile software solutions.
• The engineer must be able to solve complex technical problems with limited supervision and be comfortable working directly with our customers in a collaborative environment.
This position is located in Chantilly, VA.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology (IT) or other related technical field and a minimum of 2 years’ of development experience with C/C , Java, or C#, or a Master's Degree and 0 years of experience.
• Active Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
• Minimum of 1 year development experience on a UNIX platform (Linux preferred) experience required.
• Experience with database development and optimization (both SQL and NoSQL) required.
• Experience with mobile development (any platform).
• Experience with network protocols: TCP, UDP, HTTP/HTTPS.
• Experience with Linux/Android kernel and driver development.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Cyber Software Engineer 2 - Mobile Platform Developer - Secret Clearance Required
Requisition ID: 18006901