Northrop Grumman Sr Prncpl Cmptr Sys Architect Lead IDDE (Integrated Digital Data Environment) in Chandler, Arizona
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Sector is seeking an experienced Sr. Principal Computer Systems Architect Lead- " NGI IDDE (Integrated Digital Data Environment) Lead " to support the Next Generation Interceptor Program within Launch Vehicles Systems Engineering at the Chandler, AZ facility. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing complex computer systems. Determines systems specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility and maintenance of system security. Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves program support deficiencies. Develops and recommends corrective actions. May provide technical guidance for database administrators and software developers.
The NGI IDDE (Integrated Digital Data Environment) Lead, with the IDDE Team, is responsible for developing, deploying, and maintaining the NGI IDDE. The NGI IDDE will provide IT services for engineering activities (including Model-Based Systems Engineering, Modeling & Simulation, Product Lifecycle Management, and Software Development via DevSecOps) and program management activities (including schedule management, risk management, and data management).
• The NGI IDDE Lead will utilize Agile and DevSecOps methodologies to manage the development of the IDDE.
• The NGI IDDE will utilize -as-a-Service (aaS) approaches, such as Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, and Desktop-as-a-Service, to emphasize product delivery over systems administration
• The NGI IDDE Lead will focus on building the IDDE consistent with the tools and processes used by Launch Vehicles engineers
• The NGI IDDE Lead will utilize Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) and other automation approaches for building IT systems to realize the IDDE
• The NGI IDDE Lead will build cyber security into the IDDE systems instead of applying cyber security to the IDDE systems after the fact
• The NGI IDDE Lead will be an IT systems integrator, leveraging COTS, GOTS, and internal tool APIs and configurations to connect tools together to realize the Digital Thread.
This position requires an Bachelor of Science Engineering plus 9 Years of related experience; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD
U.S. Citizenship is required
Ability to obtain an active secret security clearance is required.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology