Northrop Grumman Senior Principal Supply Chain Business/Compliance Specialist in Chandler, Arizona
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Strategic Space Systems Division (SSSD) is an industry-leading provider for launch systems capabilities serving national security, military, civil and commercial customers. We are built on a heritage of providing innovative, affordable and reliable aerospace and defense products that our customers rely on to achieve mission success. Join the Space revolution and make the impossible, possible.
SSSD has an opening for a Senior Principal Supply Chain Business/Compliance Specialist. This position will be located in Chandler, Arizona.
• Responsible for processes and activities within supply chain related operations and/or compliance, systems and technology, data analytics and performance, international supply chain, operational excellence. The successful candidate for this position will support GSC and estimating activities of diverse and inclusive teams with high levels of engagement and collaboration with other team members.
• Support procurement team in areas of policies and procedures, sourcing, training, and development. They will demonstrate a broad skill set that is balanced across interpersonal, business, and tool based capabilities; a commitment to ethics and integrity; and the capability to innovate in a challenging and dynamic environment.
• Manages workloads, priorities, and deadline requirements to meet the needs of internal/external customers with respect to proposals, data analysis, reporting, and Ad-hoc requests and approvals.
• Review and analysis of Federal Subcontract file management
• Compliance of FAR/DFAR requirements.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, and collaborative/team settings across all levels.
- Completion of the following years of experience in Supply Chain Management:
a. 8 year experience with a Master's Degree in a Business and/or STEM (Science, Technology Engineering or Mathematics)
b. 10 years' experience with a Bachelor's Degree in a Business and/or STEM (Science, Technology Engineering or Mathematics)
c. 14 years' experience no degree
Working knowledge of Federal Subcontract file management and FAR/DFARs Compliance.
Demonstrated success in leading managers and/or professionals to achieve projects cost, performance, and schedule requirements.
Ability to travel domestically and internationally (may be required).
U.S citizen and ability to obtain US Government Secret clearance.
Demonstrated experience in interfacing seamlessly with functional teams, customers and suppliers/subcontractors in an IPT structure.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Global Supply Chain