Northrop Grumman Principal Supply Chain Supplier Manager in Chandler, Arizona
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a qualified supply chain/supplier manager to join our team in Chandler, AZ.
The Supplier Manager will perform all program management activities necessary to ensure on time delivery of hardware and services, within budget and specifications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· - Lead the assigned Integrated Product Teams (IPT) and coordinate subcontract and supplier management activities with other organizations.
· - Support the Program Office in ensuring all technical, quantity, schedule, and quality requirements are identified and coordinated for incorporation into the appropriate contractual documents such as statements of work, specifications and contracts.
· - Meet regularly with the IPT to coordinate internal activities and with the suppliers to ascertain supplier progress.
· - Track actual progress against plan to the program office, identify risks, and areas of recovery when needed.
· - Support the procurement organization in proposal evaluation and negotiation activities.
· - Duties include but are not limited to: leading/coordination of supply chain/procurement activities for specific suppliers, negotiations of subcontracts/procurements, project and schedule management for responsible products, supplier evaluations, Integrated Product Team (IPT) leadership duties, proposal support/management, status to upper management/supplier stoplight charts and Cost Account Management (CAM) duties as required.
· - Other duties as assigned.
· - Demonstrated proficiency and expertise in program management techniques including EVMS, EAC, cost/schedule processes.
· - Demonstrated proficiency in schedule critical path analysis, supplier management, proposal/negotiation activities, SOW/Specification development, and problem identification and implementation of corrective action plans.
· - Demonstrated initiative, flexibility, and resourcefulness to support fast-changing program requirements.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
· - Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills with history of interfacing effectively with all levels of management, and internal and external customers and suppliers.
· - High energy/self-starter with proven leadership skills and ability to multi-task in a multi-functional environment.
6 Years of related experience with Bachelors; 4 Years with Masters. (4 additional years of related experience can be substituted for the Bachelors degree)
US citizenship required. Must be able to obtain a secret clearance.
Knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, MS Excel, and Costpoint software.
Supply Chain experience with DoD
Experience with major subcontractors and Government procurement regulations a plus.
Job Category : Global Supply Chain