Northrop Grumman Mgr Programs 3, Program Execution & Business Operations Manager Next Generation Interceptor Program in Chandler, Arizona
Northrop Grumman's Space Sector is looking for a Manager, Programs Level 3 Program Execution & Business Operations to support the LMDS business unit for Next Generation Interceptor Program in Chandler, AZ.
This position is contingent upon contract award anticipated in late Q1 2021 timeframe.
The Program Execution and Business Operations Program Manager will provide leadership for the Next Generation Interceptor (NGI) program.
Role Description & Responsibilities:
The NGI Program Execution and Business Operations Manager will act in a deputy Program Manager role to the NGI Booster Program Manager and have responsibility for program execution and business aspects of the NGI program.
• Act in deputy role to the NGI Booster Program Manager
• Manage planning of program execution activities based on contract award and changes.
• Manage IPTs and/or Program Managers to execute the program to customer milestones.
• Manage resource and manpower required for Program Execution.
• Support management of financial information with the finance team to include Quarterly EAC updates, Yearly Revenue/Cash Forecast, and Development of the Yearly Operating Plan.
• Support the Program Manage program financial status to senior level Management including; Internal Program reviews and Quarterly EAC reviews.
• Support present financial information for both internal and external audits.
• Manage Proposal development from receipt of RFP, through estimating strategy, proposal, development, proposal submission and fact finding.
• Manage negotiations on all undefinitized work.
• Manage baseline efforts for new Scope of Work added to the contract.
• Lead efforts for all Initial Baseline Reviews (IBR's) with the customer.
• Manage the program financial Risk and Opportunities.
• Manage contract execution ensuring the program is executing per the contract.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Finance, Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering
• 15 years or more of professional experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5 years or more developing project cost and schedules and managing efforts via EVMS
• Experience in managing +$100M yearly revenue and Contract value >$500M
• Experience in negotiating large contracts >$50M
• Experience in managing program yearly cash flow
• Working knowledge of how programs recognize profit on CPIF, PIF, FPIF and CPAF contracts
• Direct internal as well as external customer interface experience
• Verbal and written communications with all levels of management
• Extensive experience creating and delivering presentations to customers and senior leadership teams
• Ability to work under limited supervision and complete projects on time and on budget
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, lead and direct others in duties.
• U.S. Citizen
• Able to obtain security clearance
• Ability to Travel Occasionally (6-8 trips/year)
• An ideal candidate will have a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or at least 10 years of experience managing programs and business operations as described above.
• Experience with Missile Defense Agency policies and procedures and execution of MDA contracts.
• Contracts experience.
• FAR or equivalent training
• Prior leadership experience or 5 years leading teams
• Possesses strong leadership skills in developing motivated employees and managers.
• Experience in responding to government Request for Proposals (RFP)
• Working knowledge of US Government procurement and contracting.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Program Management