Northrop Grumman Mgr Programs 2- Booster Design GBSD Program in Chandler, Arizona
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman's Space sector is looking for a Manager, Programs Level 2 Booster Design to support the Launch Vehicle business unit on the GBSD Program in Chandler, AZ.
The Launch Vehicles Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) booster design engineering manager will be responsible for all GBSD booster design activities. The individual will be responsible for coordination of internal Launch Vehicles as well as supplier efforts related to booster design.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion.
• Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance
• Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes. Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
• Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
• Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.
• Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer.
• Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
• Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas
Job Category : Program Management