Northrop Grumman Web Server Administrator / Principal - Engineer Database in Beavercreek, Ohio
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems (NGDS), Beavercreek Ohio, is seeking a Web Server Administrator to maintain and enhance capabilities for the Automated Virtual Information Production Support System (AVIPSS) program in support of the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. The candidate will directly support evaluation of candidate Web Server solutions, support migration of an existing environment, and aid in maintenance, administration, and security for the new Web Server environment going forward. They will be an active part of a team of Web Server and Database Administrators who collaborate together to support a variety of customer environments. Successful candidates will clearly demonstrate strong technical skills to achieve high availability, security, and integrity for the operating environment. They should have a track record as an effective communicator and problem solver who is able to develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support administration of Web Server environments to include the Oracle HTTP Server and WebLogic Server components, Apache 2.2 and higher, as well new target Web Server architectures
• Maintain and ensure availability for multiple Web Servers on a variety of operating systems
• Provide for the upgrade and patching of the Web Server environment
• Analyze the Web Server environment to implement performance improvements for the architecture
• Maintain security and integrity controls (STIG) and formulate policies, procedures, and standards relating to Web Server management
• Support configuration and deployment of applications into the Web Server environment
• Provide related LDAP administration support
• Opportunities to support Oracle and MongoDB Database Administration are also available on the team
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
This requisition may be filled at either a level 2 or a level 3.
BQs for a Engineer Database are Bachelors in Science degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math discipline with 2 Years of experience ; May substitute 4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
BQs for a Principal Engineer Database are Bachelors in Science degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math discipline with 5 Years of experience ; May substitute 4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
1. U.S. citizenship with ability to get a TS/SCI security clearance.
2. 2 Years Web Server Administration Experience.
Active TS/SCI security clearance
Active CompTIA CASP or Security+ certification
Experience with Apache Web Server administration
Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware (OFM) administration
Experience with Oracle HTTP Server (OHS) administration
Experience with WebLogic Server administration
Experience with Oracle Database administration
Experience with MongoDB Database administration
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering