Northrop Grumman Principal RR\SR System Test Engineer in Baltimore, Maryland
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Principal System Test Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Baltimore, MD.
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators, who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Environmental Test Laboratory, responsible for maintaining and operating a large scale antenna test range facility.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for maintaining infrastructure and ensuring that facilities are safe and operational.
• Perform budgeting, planning and coordinating of facility installations and refurbishments
• Directing maintenance staff and overseeing the upkeep of equipment and supplies
• Ensuring test facilities and grounds are maintained, including daily and weekly cleaning schedules
• Managing the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
• Inspecting buildings' structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
• Oversee General Maintenance of antenna test range facility
• Submit and track Maintenance Work Orders
• Contract with specific approved vendors to get larger maintenance issues addressed
• Contractor supervision - manage contractor safety and security for mowing, fertilizing, seeding,
• landscaping, snow removal, tree trimming, leaf removal, fence inspection & repair
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline or STEM related field with 5 years related experience; 3 years with a Master's Degree, 0 with a PhD.
Experience in technical/engineering operations and facilities management
Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent organizational and leadership skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
Experience as facilities manager or relevant position
Position prefers a candidate with a current Secret Clearance
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering