Northrop Grumman Mgr Systems Engineering 2 in Baltimore, Maryland
Northrop Grumman Payload and Ground Systems (PGS) Division seeks a highly motivated Lead for our Early Career Programs including Interns, Pathways and College Hires for our Eastern region.
Our Pathways Program is a rotational program designed to provide new college hires an opportunity to experience multiple rotations in the core areas of the business to develop a solid foundation for a successful career.
This position will be located in Baltimore, MD or Fairfax, VA.
The Early Career Lead will:
• Collaborate with Engineering Leadership and core Business Units to ensure program consistency and continuity; ensure early career employees stay on track for assignments and rotations; ensure development and growth needs are met
• Support other PGS Early Career Leads
• Provide coaching and feedback, as needed, to employees, with an emphasis on career exploration and professional development
• Develop training and programming strategies and execute multiple events for employees
• Deliver and maintain Early Career onboarding, programming and communications
• Collaborate closely with peers and stakeholders at all levels (including Human Resources and functional and technical leadership) across the division to ensure a consistent, world-class Early Career experience
• Bachelor's degree
• 5 years of professional experience coaching and leading a team with demonstrated success
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written) including ability to deliver large group presentations
• Ability to provide career development guidance to new college graduates throughout the first 3 years of their career
• Proven track record as a trusted advisor and partner with business leadership, along with demonstrated project management, analytical and process orientation skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Bachelor's in STEM degree
• Experience with the Northrop Grumman Professional Development Program or Pathways Program, Mentoring the Technical Professional, Future Technical Leaders, Systems Engineering Associates and other career development programs
• Employee management experience
• University recruiting experience
• Experience with providing career development guidance to junior employees
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering