Northrop Grumman Mgr Programs 3 in Baltimore, Maryland
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems and technology that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they are making history.
Northrop Grumman, Mission Systems is looking for a Manager, Programs Level 3 to support the Long Range Air Defense & Detection Systems (LRAD&DS) Operating Unit in the Land and Maritime Sensors (LMS) Business unit. The primary objective will be the capture of new high quality business and the delivery of all contractual requirements on cost and on schedule, while achieving all technical requirements. The individual will lead a cross-functional organization aligned to common program performance goals.
Program Managers are responsible for coordination and management of all phases of execution, from inception (proposal development) through completion (contract closeout). Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Adherence to all internal processes for Program Management
• Leading and directing a cross-functional Integrated Product Team (IPT)
• Completion and tracking of the Contract Requirements Traceability Matrix
• Development and adherence to Integrated Master Schedules (IMS)
• Development and adherence to budget baselines utilizing Earned Value Management (EVM) methodologies and tools
• Submission of program performance in internal reporting systems (i.e. IPRS)
• Coordination of Contract Change Board activities internally and with the customer, to include Engineering Change Proposals (ECP)
• Government Property (GFE, CFE, etc.) tracking and management
• Development and delivery of presentations to customers, management, and other program stakeholders
• Knowledge and execution of a variety of proposal and contract types (FFP, CPFF)
• Proposal development / capture planning and strategy
• Creation, review and finalization of the program Statement of Work
• Negotiation and establishment of schedule milestones, payment, and other key contract terms and conditions.
• Development of customer relationships and cultivation of customer intimacy
Willingness to travel overseas for up to 25% time.
• Bachelor's degree and 10 years, or Master's degree and 7 years, of experience supporting International and U.S. Government contracts, or relevant experience in other industries.
• Minimum five years of experience in a financially accountable lead position.
• International program execution and or new business capture experience (FMS or DCS).
• Strong program financial foundation including sales, margin and cash perspectives.
• Requires an active DOD Secret clearance.
• Experience with risk and opportunity management.
• Engineering/technical background/degree.
• Minimum two years working International programs (DCS preferred).
• Program experience in Middle East North Africa (MENA) countries.
• Strategy development/implementation and/or business development experience.
• Experience executing international fixed price development contracts.
• Experience executing sustainment (warranty, spares, repairs, services) contracts.
• Familiarity with export licensing and import/export regulations and processes.
• Background in Radars
• Basic knowledge of a foreign language (preferably French)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Program Management