Northrop Grumman Classified IT Operations Manager in Baltimore, Maryland
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible . With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today!
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services organization is seeking a Classified IT Operations Manager in our Baltimore, MD (BWI) location. The selected candidate will be responsible for overseeing classified IT operations, including Information Security for multiple programs in the Airborne C4ISR Systems Division. He/she will act as the single point of contact between the classified support team (Enterprise Services) and the program. This candidate will also oversee and manage information system solution concept development (proposal phase). Additionally, the candidate will lead the design, development, integration/test and support of information systems and security (post award). This includes managing the priorities and day-to-day activities for System Administrator and ISSO resources.
Responsibilities will also include overall technical quality and performance, budget and schedule for IT/Information Security content on the program, ensuring the program is adhering to sound technical processes in IT/Information Security in accordance with company policies, procedures and quality standards. Additionally, the applicant will lead non-recurring and recurring support activities across multiple programs
The selected candidate will interface with multiple organizations including engineering, manufacturing and program management to ensure competing priorities are addressed.
• Bachelor's degree with at least 9 years of relevant work experience; OR Master's degree with at least 7 years of relevant work experience.
• Proven IT project management experience and demonstrated leadership skills, including planning, scheduling, workload forecasting and proposal development.
• Must have an active DoD Secret clearance.
• Must have the ability to obtain and maintain access to Special Programs as a condition of continued employment
• Secret clearance w/SAP eligibility
• Experience in engineering and/or manufacturing or experience with development and/or production program execution
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Strong communication and presentation skills a plus!
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology